Dedicated Criminal Defense Attorney in the Twin Cities
Rebecca Rhoda Fisher, St. Paul Criminal Defense Lawyer
At The Law Office of Rebecca Rhoda Fisher, P.L.L.C., we vigorously represent clients who are facing charges for all types of crimes, from DWI and domestic violence, to terroristic threats and homicide. Contact our offices to set up a confidential consultation.
In our comprehensive criminal defense practice, we handle:
- DWI/DUI charges. If you have been arrested for drunk driving, we will handle the criminal case, your license suspension hearing and any proceedings related to the seizure or forfeiture of your vehicle. To learn more about this practice, see our DWI/DUI page.
- Drug crimes. We defend men and women who have been charged with drug-related offenses, including drug possession, drug trafficking and drug manufacture. For more information, go to our Drug Crimes page.
- Theft offenses. If you have been charged with a misdemeanor or felony theft crime, we will aggressively protect your rights and seek to minimize the consequences. See our Theft Offenses to learn more.
- Sex crimes. We defend men and women who have been charged with criminal sexual conduct, tackling false accusations and seeking to minimize the impact on housing and employment opportunities in the event of a conviction.
- Probation violation. If you have violated the terms of your probation, we will work to help the court understand the cause of the violation and get you the best outcome possible. In some situations, the penalties can be minimized by correcting the problem before the hearing.
- Domestic violence charges. We defend men and women who have been charged with domestic assault or domestic abuse. Conviction can have serious consequences, including losing the right to own or use firearms. We will help you understand your options, so that you make informed decisions.
- Terroristic threats. Because threats are based on words, the key is analyzing the context and the situation. We will help you show that, though your words may have been "fighting words," they did not rise to the level of terroristic threats as set forth in the statute.
- Other crimes. We handle the defense of a broad range of other crimes, such as
- Traffic violations
- Obstructing a police officer
- Homicide, including manslaughter
- Abuse of minors and vulnerable adults
- Juvenile offenses
- White Collar Crimes
- Federal criminal charges
In addition to represent clients at trial, we also handle criminal appeals. For more information, see our Criminal Appeals page.
For knowledgeable, committed criminal defense in the Twin Cities, contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We accept MasterCard and Visa. Our office is open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Weekend and evening appointments are available by appointment.